Skip to the content
2022 Midwest Damage Prevention Training Conference Highlights!
Why Sponsor the MWDPTC? We Are Unique.
- The 2022 MWDPTC had an an all-time high of 680 total registrants
- All stakeholder groups in the industry are represented at the MWDPTC, including contractors, utilities, locating, government agency, municipality and others
- More than half of attendees traveled more than 101 miles to attend the 2022 MWDPTC
- 94% of 2022 MWDPTC survey respondents indicated they will attend the conference in the future, and 31% of them would bring a coworker
- The event provides a strong combination of new and repeat attendees, as 38% of attendees indicated it was their first time attending, but 33% have attended four or more times.
- 83% of attendees felt they had enough time to visit with exhibitors during the event
Value of the 2022 MWDPTC
- Captive audience of more than 630 professionals from various stakeholder groups over parts of three days
- A message that was taken back and shared with thousands of attendees’ fellow employees
- Year-round direct marketing reach to tens of thousands every month, raising the profile of damage prevention
- An event that is the premier regional damage prevention conference in the industry
- Conference features a “Friends of the MWDPTC Reception” the evening of Wednesday, Nov. 15, featuring a gourmet menu, recognition of sponsors, and entertainment
- Leading subject matter experts in various aspects of damage prevention from all over North America and beyond
Additional 2022 MWDPTC Highlights:
- Tenth-year conference for the Midwest region that focused on underground damage prevention and safety
- Held at the historic French Lick Resort in French Lick, IN
- Featured the sixth annual MWDPTC scholarship program, sponsored by the Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission
- Keynote speaker Dr. Damon Friedman and featured speaker Colonel Mike Mullane
- Most educational sessions in the history of the MWDPTC
- Clay pigeon shoot, golf outing and horseback riding offered as optional networking events
- Industry vehicles display in the Exhibit Hall
- Four meals, including the Wild West Welcome Reception and lunch in exhibit hall
- Newly expanded nearly 32,000 feet Expo hall featuring nearly 50 vendors
- Back by popular demand, the 2023 event will feature the return of the larger Expo Hall with featured vehicles
Interested in becoming a sponsor or exhibitor? Contact us!